What is PC Technician?
Technical help, otherwise called IT support, help work area or administration work area, is an assistance organizations accommodate IT item buyers. The help fluctuates as far as intricacy, subsequently the division into various assistance levels or levels. Organizations offer specialized help for an expansive scope of gadgets and programming, including TVs, telephones, and mechanized products.
Your technical help group can be restricted to a couple of representatives or a whole office, contingent upon how huge your business is. The specialized help group helps through talks, instant messages, email, video, online instructional exercises, how-to web journals, message sheets, chatbots, and other programming. You can likewise decide to employ an in-house group or re-appropriate your specialized help, contingent upon your necessities and assets.
About Level 2 PC Technician:
Level 2 PC Technician take inquiries from Level 1. This degree of help generally manages top to bottom investigating and backend examination. Initial, a Level 2 expert surveys the work request from a Level 1 expert to decide how much help was given, what the customer issue is, and how long the customer has functioned with the Level 1 agent.
The Level 2 PC Technician speaks with the client for an inside and out examination of the issue prior to giving an answer. Assuming that an answer isn’t accessible, the question climbs to Level 3 help. Generally, Level 2 help staff have a profound comprehension of the organization items and broad involvement with investigating. Level 2 help experts additionally have more experience working for the organization, inside and out preparing, and admittance to all organization information.
Tier 2 professionals are not really designers or specialists straightforwardly associated with making the equipment or programming being referred to, however may have insight with programming or utilizing the items. When staffing Level 2 help, search for help specialists.
Responsibilities of a Level 2 PC Technician:
• Establishment, update, and upkeep of PC workstation equipment and working frameworks as per best practices and procedures.
• Support and support of multifunction/laser printing gadgets, cell phones, tablets, and portable information systems.
• Respond to and resolve Help Desk support requests.
- Examining PC equipment issues, amending them, adjusting and supplanting parts when necessary.
- Acting as the center man among client and producer when hardware must be shipped off the last option for repair.
- Installing programming, exhibiting its utilization and investigating when clients are confronted with problems.
- Updating framework programming when required.
- Setting up and taking care of issues with PC network frameworks, cabling and remote networks.
- Configuring email accounts through POP3, Outlook and IMAP.
- Anti infection programming establishment, announcing new infection records and malware expulsion.
• Provide specialized information/experience to take care of medium to profoundly complex issues for the IT office.
- The PC Support Technician will principally be liable for designing, keeping up with, supporting specialized equipment and frameworks for the IT division. The position will essentially expect work to be done nearby at the Wichita area yet will have periodic freedoms for remote work.
- Oversee security choices and programming in PCs and organizations to keep up with protection and assurance from attacks
- Perform ordinary moves up to guarantee frameworks remain updated
- Troubleshoot framework disappointments or messes with and give answers for reestablish functionality
- Arrange upkeep meetings to find and patch inefficiencies
- Keep records of fixes and fixes for future reference
- Offer opportune specialized help and show clients how to use PCs accurately
Roles of Level 2 PC Technician:
- Demonstrated insight as PC expert or comparative role
- Experience with LAN/WAN networks
- Thorough information on PC frameworks and IT components
- Good information on web security and information protection principles
- Excellent investigating skills
- Very great correspondence abilities
- Exceptional coordinating and time-usage skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, designing or significant field
- Relevant accreditations (for example CompTIA A+) will be a benefit
Educational and Technical Qualifications:
• Degree in software engineering or related field with 2 years of work area/organizing experience; or 4 years of ongoing work area/network experience is required.
• Working information on Windows 7 and Windows 10 Operations Systems is required.
• Working information on Microsoft Office/Office 365 is required.
• Working information on systems administration systems.
• Working information on multifunction/laser printer hardware.
• Experience with Citrix, Virtual Desktop, Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager, and other working frameworks is preferred.
• Must can perform proactive tasks of the work – including (yet not restricted to) off-kilter situating, adjusting, lifting, conveying, pushing, and pulling as much as 70 pounds.
• A substantial state-gave driver’s permit is required. Whenever needed to travel, the competitor will be given an organization claimed vehicle, in case one is inaccessible the up-and-comer will utilize their own vehicle. Mileage will be repaid as per the organization repayment strategy.
- Great scientific and critical thinking skills.
- Knowledge of different working frameworks like Windows, Linux and UNIX.
- Ability to rapidly adjust to change and be fully informed regarding new improvements in the business.
Pay Scale varies depends on years of experience, technical skills, communication skills and type of company