Have you ever heard about Facelift? These days different types of Facelift techniques are in demand. These are used by cosmetic surgeons. These all are depending upon a patient’s facial features and the results desired.
One of the famous procedures is Macs for Facelift in Punjab. The MACS is also known as Minimal Access Cranial Suspension. This process is a surgical mini lift with a vertical suspension of the sagging tissue. It does so through a small incision. In this process, the surgeon injects a local anesthetic or intravenous sedation to the cores. It takes around 1.5 – 2 hours and is a short time process. The procedure can be performed on an outpatient basis in an efficient way. It helps the patient to get corrected muscles in the desired manner. It is done for connective tissue using vertical lifting. The process gets easily healed within 2 weeks and you get the desired natural look .
The one another procedure for Facelift is known as Thread Lift. The best facelift in Punjab is done with thread and is a secure and comfortable alternative. Hence regular Facelift surgery is done for desired patients. The procedure helps to diminish sagging around the cheeks, jawline, and neck. The process is created to be less invasive, done more speedily with less risk than the traditional approach. In this method, the Special threads are used throughout this Facelift. It helps to discreetly hold and adjust the skin and facial tissue in place after surgery.
Thread Facelift is a cost-effective process, depending on different charges from clinic to clinic and surgeon experience as well.
Benefits of Facelift
- It will help the patient to get tightened up facial muscles by sagging technique.
- It will give a young and natural look by repairing your facial skin which enhances your skin also.
- It is also beneficial in improving the facial contours in an efficient way. Moreover by restoring a softer look to the cheeks and lower eyelids it will make you beautiful. You also get lower Facelift forms,which gives a more beautiful jawline contour. It also helps to reduce jowls and softening out the neck area.
- It is necessary for the patient to avoid strenuous chewing activities after attaining Facelift.
- The patient has to Ignore tobacco products at least for a month after facelift.
- It is required for patients to take preferably a liquid diet for a few days.
- Moreover the patient has to avoid physical activities related to the upper part of the body.
- The patient can go for a walk after a few days of the surgery ,there are no restrictions for the patient for doing light jogging.
- It is required to wash the incisions lightly three times a day after facelift. The procedure has to be done with the medicines and solutions prescribed by the surgeon.
- The patient has to avoid using other products for the hair wash. The patient has to use only those products which are recommended by the doctor.