When you visit a pawn shop Brick, you want to be sure that what you are selling is going to bring you money. No, you will not get the full amount the item is worth, but you want to make sure you get a decent price for the item. In every pawn shop, different things sell better than others, but some top items always seem to sell that will make you cash.
Some of the best things to sell include:
- Power tools—these are items that can be pawned for a decent amount of money. Many people only need a power tool for one or two projects and then it just sits around. If someone can go to a pawn shop to get a power tool they are only going to use once or twice for less than a new one, they most likely will buy it. Make sure that the power tools you are selling are clean and in good working order to get decent money for them.
- Housewares—this includes large items like large mixing blenders and sewing machines. It can also include lamps, sets of dinnerware, and more. There are some pawn shops that may take some furniture if it is in decent shape. You just need to check with the shop before taking your furniture to be pawned.
- Yard equipment—a cash loans brick may take yard equipment, but you should check first. Generally, you would get more if it were almost new but if you had a lawn service and want to sell the weed eaters, lawnmowers, etc., you can usually pawn them for good money. It depends on how old the equipment is and the condition of them.
- Electronics and music instruments—things such as laptops, video game consoles, guitars, etc. will not bring a lot of money but they are big sellers. Just make sure that you have all the cords, any controllers for the game consoles with them. You also need to make sure that they work. With televisions, most will only take the newer flat screen ones.
- Guns, golf clubs, bikes, cameras—these things are just a few of the items that you could take to a pawn shop Brick that you could get one hundred dollars quickly for. Again, they should work, be in good condition, and have all the extra parts. The guns should also be registered to you with proof of registration.
The item that you can get the most money from would be your jewelry. Before you try to pawn it, make sure that you know what you have and the approximate value. This way you will not get ripped off and given much less than what it is worth. No, you may get only fifty percent of its value or less, but you want to make sure it is the actual value you are getting part of from the pawn shop Brick. Always make sure your item is in good condition and has all the parts to get a decent amount for it when you pawn it.
Bio – Century Jewelers & Loan offers 90-day collateral loans on a wide variety of items. We also purchase a variety of items including gold. We appraise jewelry, coins, art and other valuables for estate, insurance, and divorce purposes and offer estate buying services. At our store, we carry a large assortment of unique items to purchase including jewelry, musical instruments, collectibles and more. Century Jewelers & Loan will also help you host a gold party!
Century Jewelers & Loan has served the New Jersey area for over 15 years. Throughout our history, our main goal has remained the same: to deliver quality, value and, most of all, impressive service.
This commitment means we work harder and smarter than our competition. We are at the forefront of the pawnbroker industry and offer our customers the latest services, technology, and information available. Give us a call today and let us show you the Century Jewelers & Loan difference.