UPSSSC will soon release the notice for UP Lekhpal Exam for 7882 vacancies. The candidates who will score at least qualifying marks in the PET exam will apply for the UP Lekhpal recruitment. Eligible candidates who want to appear for the Lekhpal exam should follow a systematic preparation schedule.
In this article, we will provide you with the preparation strategy for the UP Lekhpal exam to guarantee your selection. More than thousands of students take the UP Lekhpal exam every year with a dream to take part in Subordinate Services Selection Commission or UPSSSC. Here, you will find a set of tips for preparing for the UPSSSC Lekhpal 2021 Exam, including the topics to focus on and on time management skills.
The UPSSSC Lekhpal exam structure consists of four sections:
- General Knowledge/Awareness
- Rural Development and Rural Society
Each section carries 25 questions. However, soon, the exact exam pattern detail will be released on the official website.
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Rural Development and Rural Society||25||25|
One must keep in mind that there will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Give More Attention To Basic Concepts:
Students need to focus on basic concepts from every subject and study accordingly. There are sections from which many questions are asked every year; try to focus on those portions. The candidates should have a proper understanding of each subject.
- Make A Study Timetable:
Give enough time to each subject. Make sure that you give proper time to each subject. Along with revision planning, you need to practice UP Lekhpalprevious years’ question papers and give mock papers honestly.
Give more attention to those areas where you assume that you are weak.
- Make Note Of Each Topic
Make short notes of each topic that will help you later while revising the concepts at the last moment. This will enable the candidates to go through every topic and at the last minute and make the concept clear in their head by directly revising those short handwritten notes.
- Solving Previous Year Question Papers:
Solving previous year’s question papers is an easy way to understand the exam pattern. Moreover, solving sample papers gives you a clear picture of the real paper of the Lekhpal exam. Besides, this will also help you analyze the important sections, concepts, and ideas related to the main exam.
Also, it will help you find out the significant sections of the syllabus from where the higher number of probable questions are asked.
- Prepare and schedule a study timetable for the upcoming exam based on the time left for the exam and as per your convenience. This will help you to cover the entire syllabus on time.
- Time Management is a must while preparing for any competitive exam
- Start studying the subject you are weak, or you find difficult, in this way you will get more time to revise it later.
- Maintain a notebook for writing important notes.
- Focus on your goal and work hard accordingly.
- After completing your syllabus revise whatever you have learned. Revision is the best way to score better in exams.
- Give special attention to your weaknesses.
Some words of advice, you should follow before your exam:
- First, pay attention to your health.
- Don’t Eat junk food
- Get Proper Sleep
- Eat Healthily
- Exercise daily.
- And make sure to Revise whatever you have studied.