Physio Floreat can be used to treat many common conditions. Physio is a form of physical therapy and can help to restore functions to various areas of your body. When you use physio, it can help to improve your quality of life as it uses a variety of therapeutic exercises to help with pain relief without using pain medications. The exercises will target the areas of your body that are causing the problems and help to improve your mobility and strengthen your muscles.
Using physio West Perth can help speed up the repair of your body from many different common injuries, from sports injuries to back pain. It can help to repair current areas that have been injured and help to prevent future injuries from happening.
Some of the conditions that can be treated using physio include:
- Lower back pain—this is one of the most common conditions that physio treats. This type of pain can be caused by various things such as muscle spasms or strains, herniated discs, spinal stenosis, or ligament sprains. During pregnancy, physio can be used to treat mid-back pain. Mid-back pain can also be caused by prolonged sitting.
- Shoulder pain—this type of pain can be caused by things such things bursitis, rotator cuff tears, and frozen shoulder (adhesive capsulitis).
- Knee pain—it can be caused by cartilage damage, meniscal tears, and ligament tears. This type of condition is commonly found among runners because of the repetitive stress on the knee joint from running.
- Tennis elbow—physio Floreat can be used to treat this interesting condition. It can be caused by a variety of reasons for different people. Sometimes it is due to overusing the tendons and muscles in their forearm while other times it can be caused by a car accident or a fall.
- Headaches—this is an interesting condition because, with headaches, it is easy to figure out the cause. One type of headache that people seem to suffer from is cluster headaches, which can be very debilitating. There is also another type of headache that can be caused by a problem in the neck or cervical spine. It is called a cervicogenic headache. It is often described as pressure or a band around the head with pain sometimes in the neck, temple, or shoulders.
- Geriatrics/neurology—using physio West Perth can help with osteoporosis, balance disorders, joint issues, Parkinson’s. mobility issues, Alzheimer’s disease, and more. Almost all of these conditions affect older people.
- Cardiopulmonary—this includes both lung and heart diseases. It can help boost oxygen transportation through different breathing techniques. This will help improve their endurance while doing daily exercises.
Although physio can help with many conditions, most people will seek this type of treatment for generalized pain, both chronic and short-term pain. It can also help if you have been in a car wreck and suffered whiplash. If you are suffering from any of these conditions, contact a physiotherapist and see if the physio will help. There may not be immediate results but in time you will see that it can help.
Bio – As the world is doing it’s best to combat the COVID-19 pandemic, Kinima Physio is offering Perth physio online consultations.
It’s convenient, it’s secure and proven to be very effective. Don’t suffer in silence, we’re here to help.
Kinima Physio delivers professional 1-on-1 physiotherapy consultations via a private & secure online video platform. You can access this service from the convenience and comfort of your own home.